Nios Admission 2022- Complete Information
Nios board the National Institute of Open Schooling is a board established by the Government of India with an objective of education to every section of Indian Society. The main focus is for school Drop out students who were unable to continue their school education.
Students who want to join school education can apply for Nios admission as the Admissions for 2022-2023 sessions are going on. Students can check here all about the Nios Admission details.
Nios Admission Eligibility
Students who want to join the Nios board for class 10th and class must check the eligibility criteria before starting the online Nios Admission. Following are the eligibility conditions for admission in class 10th and class 12th Nios board.
- For 10th Class admission, Students who fail in class 8th or 9th Can apply. Also, the students without any formal education can apply who have attained an age of 14 years on 31 March.
- For 10th Admission in Nios board, students must have passed class 10th from any recognized board with a year gap. If a student has passed the class 10th board exam this year, then they can also apply for Nios 12th Class admission, but in the next year, a student can appear in Nios board public exam to a maximum of 4 subjects, and the balance one or two subjects in the next year. In other words, the fresh 10th class students can also apply for 12th Admission in Nios board, but they can complete it in two years.
Nios Online Admission Process for Class 10th 12th
All the admissions for the Nios board are accepted only through the Nios Online Admission portal. There is no option for offline entry on the Nios board. Students who want to apply for Nios 10th Class or Nios 12th Class Admission should have a valid email and phone number to start the Nios Online Admission Process.
To apply for Nios Board admission, the Student can visit the Nios official site, Admission section. Here the students have to register themself with details, and after this, the two one-time passwords are sent, one on mobile and another on email, to confirm the details. When students demonstrate the one-time passwords, then the Nios online admission form Opens, and students have to fill in all the details like mother name, father name address, Subjects to be taken, selection of AI center. In the end, students must check all the particulars and if they are correct, then click the submit button. Now students have to pay Nios admission fees either using Debit or Credit card or via net banking.
SubJects list of Nios board for Class 10th and Class 12th
Every Student applying for Nios Admission has to select at least five subjects, two languages, and the other three elective subjects. Also, there is an option to take a maximum of two additional subjects. Students who want to apply for the 10th class can check the Nios 10th class Subject list in our last Blog. Students applying for 12th Class admission can check the list of subjects below.
Hindi(301), English(302), Bangla (303), Tamil (304), Odia (305), Urdu(306), Gujarati (307), Sanskrit (309), Punjabi (310)
Mathematics (311), Home Science(321), Psychology(328), Geography(316), Economics(318), Business Studies(319), Painting (332), Data entry Operation(336)
Indian Knowledge Tradition
Veda Adhyan (345), Sanskrit Vyakaran (346), Bharatiya Darshan (347), Sanskrit Sahitya (348)
History (315), Physics (312), Environmental Science (333) Library and Information Science (339),
Political Science (317), Chemistry (313), Military Studies (374), Mass Communication (335)
Accountancy (320), Biology (314), Military History (375), Introduction to Law (338),
Sociology (331), Computer Science (330), Physical Education and Yoga (373), Tourism (337).
Students can apply for only one subject from Group C, D, E, and F.
Nios Admission Important Dates and Last Date
Nios board admissions are divided into two Blocks. Nios takes entry in block one for the Public exam in March/April and Block two admissions for the Public exam in September/October. Students applying for Nios Admission class 10th or class 12th must check all the dates carefully and the last admission date to avoid the late payment of Nios fees.
For Nios Stream 1 Block 1, the Important date for admission is
- From 16 March - 31 July every year without late fees.
- From 1 August - 15 August with a late fee of Rs. 200/.
- From 16 August to 31 August with a late fee of Rs. 400/.
- From 1 September. to 15 September with a late fee of Rs. 700/.
For Nios Stream 1 Block 2, the Important date for Nios 10th and Nios 12th admission is
- From 16 September to 31 January with the nominal fees.
- From 1 February to 15 February with a late fee of Rs. 200/.
- From 16 February to 28 February with a late fee of Rs. 400/.
- From 1 March to 15 March with a late fee of Rs. 700/.