Nios on Demand Exma Class 10th 12th Admission
Nios on Demand exam is a concept of appearing in Board exams for class 10th and 12th when the student is prepared well to write the exam. It is a concept introduced by Nation Open school Nios the National Institute of Open Schooling, for the benefit of students. Nios board Started this idea in 2003; till now, the Nios the National Open school is continuously Improving the working of Nios on Demand exam.
The narrative idea of the On-Demand exam is an excellent step in the direction of flexibility to open education and distance learning. I created a new Concept of Board exams free of time frame; as a result, the students can appear in exams according to their wishes and Preparations or when they feel ready to write the exams.
Nios on Demand Exam - Who is eligible to apply
Following is the list of Students who are eligible to apply for the Nios on Demand exam
- Students who are already registered with the Nios board can appear for Nios on Demand exam after the first public exam from their registration date. All these students can apply and appear only in the subjects they have chosen at the time of Admission, and the subjects must be in the Nios on-demand subjects list given below.
- Students who cannot qualify in class 10th or 12th board exams from any recognized board in India can also apply for Nios on-demand exam. Only the Nios board in India allows students to appear once again in Board exams in the same year via Nios on Demand exam. For example, if a student Appears in class 10th or class 12th board exams in 2022 and failed, then these fails. Students, after registering for Nios on-demand exam, can once again appear in board exams in 2022.
- Students who passed class 10th or 12th earlier and now want to apply for additional subjects or subjects can also appear in the Nios board on Demand exam. For example, if a Student pass in class 12th with commerce now wants to join the commercial pilot flying course, they can only apply for Nios on Demand exam for Physics and Maths. After Passing these two subjects, the student is eligible to join the Pilot training Course.
Nios on Demand exam admission Process for class 10th 12th.
Nios on Demand exam Admission is an online process. Every student who wants to join Nios on-demand course must apply online for Admission on the official website of the Nios board. To apply online, a student should have a valid email ID and a working mobile number for the one-time password (OTP) sent by the Nios board for all future communications. Students must fill all the particulars of the Nios online form with all the correct information.
Suppose a student is applying for a transfer of credit. In that case, TOC Column must be filled carefully. after filling in the complete information; students have to pay the Admission fees from their debit card, credit card, or online banking.
In case of Transfer of credit, the student has to send the original mark sheet of the Last exam to the Nios regional office. After submitting the original marks sheet, the students can take the benefit of the Transfer of credit.
Nios on Demand exam and the scheme of credit transfer (TOC)
The most Dominant feature of the Nios on Demand exam is the Scheme of credit transfer TOC under which if the students failed in board exams are Passed in one or two subjects. They can take advantage of this scheme, and these pass subjects to a maximum of two subjects are transferred to Nios result. In simple words, if a student fails in the board exam, has passed one or two subjects, and fails in the other three or more. They need not appear again in the exam for pass subjects as Nios allow a maximum of two subjects as credit transfer, and Student must appear in three subjects only.
Nios on Demand Exam subjects List for class 10th and 12th.
Students can check the list of subjects available for the On-Demand exam.
- Students looking for Nios on Demand exam for class 10th can apply for these Subjects only. The language subjects available for Nios on Demand exam are Hindi (201), English (202), and Sanskrit (209) only. Other Subjects available for Nios on Demand exam are Mathematics (211), Social Science (213), Science & Technology (212), Economics 214), Home Science (216), Business studies (215), Psychology (222), Data Entry Operations (229), Indian Culture & Heritage (223), and Painting (225). For the 10th Nios on Demand exam, every student has to select at least five subjects with a maximum of two languages, including the Subjects applied for TOC, the Transfer of Credit.
- Students who want to apply for Nios on-demand exam for class 12th can choose from the following subjects list. Language Subjects available for Nios on Demand exam are Hindi (301), English (302), and Sanskrit (309). Other subjects available for Nios on Demand exam are for science Stream Students are Mathematics (311), Chemistry (313), Physics (312), Environmental Science (333), and Biology (314). For Arts stream students, Subjects available are History (315), Political Science, Geography (316), (317), Home Science (321), Psychology (328), Sociology (331), Painting (332, and Data entry Operations (336). Subjects available for Commerce Stream are Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), and Introduction to Law (338). Here, the students can apply for a Minimum of Five subjects with a maximum of two languages and three other Subjects for arts, commerce, or science stream, including the Subjects used for TOC, the Transfer of Credit. Students can study all the above subjects either in Hindi medium or English medium, and Students can write the exams in both the mediums.
Nios on Demand exam centers
Nios on Demand exam is conducted by the Nios board mainly at Nios headquarters at Noida and also at all the regional centers all over India. Students Applying for Nios on-demand exam can choose the exam center of their choice and visit the exam center to write the exam on the date applied and allotted.
Nios on Demand exam registration fees
Nios admission fees for the on-demand exam for class 10th and class 12th are the same. students can check the fees details below
- The registration fees for Nios on-demand exam for class 10th or class 12th is Rs. 480/ per subject.
- Along with registration fees, the students have to pay for the exam and the subjects they want to appear for Nios on Demand exam. This fee is Rs.500 per subject for non-practical Subjects and RS. 620/ for a subject having a Practical exam.
- If a student is applying for a Transfer of credit, then the per subject fee of credit transfer is Rs. 180/.
- If a student is changing the subjects, they had studied the earlier then change of subjects fees of Rs. 720/ per subject is also payable.
Nios on Demand exam Result
Nios result of students who appeared in Nios board exam is declared in Last week of next month when the Student appeared for the Nios on-demand exam. Students can check their results on the Nios official website. The Final pass marks sheets are sent to students by the Nios board by post.
If the candidate appeared for the exam is not satisfied with the result, they can also apply for rechecking or re-evaluation of the subject or subjects. The Nios board charges nominal fees for all this process, and students can apply online on the official Nios website.
Patrachar Vidyalaya CBSE Patrachar CBSE Open school Open school admission Nios Admission Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar bagh CBSE Private Form 10th admission 12th admission 10th Open form last date 12th Open form last date Nios online Admission Nios Admission last date